Friday, November 4, 2011

Post coming soon!

Hey all,

   Currently, I am on week 3, day 2 of walk/run 5k training.  After weighing myself before running and seeing that I gained 3 lbs over-night of gluten-free consumptions, I ran 30 minutes of 3 minute walk, 2min jog 6X. I also happened to get it in after work and right before class.  With 10 minutes to spare after my completed work-out, I drove from the fitness room to class and made it!  I felt amazing, strong, and light on my feet!

 I find that the times that motivate me the most to workout harder are the times when reality starts to set in place--the unwanted reality of gaining a tremendous amount of weight from not sticking with my workout regiment regularly and eating with balance.  The signals: pants get tighter in certain areas, bloating feeling constantly takes place, and appetite for healthier food diminshes, as well as a great lack of drinking 8 glasses of water per day and fatigue.  Anybody else find this motivates you?

New post to come soon with updated pics and workout, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment